If you are looking for a start pots, Jiffy Pots which is 4″ in diameter and 3 5/8″ tall is a great pot to raise plants from seeds. This pot is also great for plants which does not fit in other starter pots but not ready to go into the ground yet. It is recommended not to over water the pots as mold will grow. Great product for gardener by using the peat pot to let your seedlings sprout.
How to use the peat pot?
- Place Jiffy-Pots into a Jiffy plant tray
- Fill with Premium Seed Starting Jiffy-mix
- Water thoroughly – enough to saturate walls of the pot
- Plant seeds according to directions on seed packet
- To harden off plants, place in shade outside for several days (bring plants in at night). Gradually expose to full sunlight
- To transplant, plant “pot and all” making sure peat pot is completely covered by garden soil. Water thoroughly